The Single Leg Med-Level Tuck Jump is a plyometric exercise for beginners to develop neural pathways for explosive running, jumping, body control and coordination.
Before you start implementing plyometric exercises into your training program you may want to learn more about tennis plyometric training and how to develop neural pathways for maximum power for better results.
Single Leg Med-Level Tuck Jump Description
Athlete stands up straight and needs to:
- Place 1 agility ring on the ground (flat surface)
- Step into agility ring with left leg; right leg is off the ground
- Jump up on 1 leg while looking down at the ground; flex knee at hip level
- Land inside the agility ring
- Switch leg and repeat
Related Plyometric Exercises
- Low-Level Single Leg Lateral Box Jump Rebounds III
- Medicine Ball Chest Pass
- Low-Level Lateral Box Jump Rebounds
In this section we provide you with some more workouts you may be interested in to optimize your training: